Sizes – Iced Drinks: 16oz and 24oz; Hot Drinks: 12oz, 16oz, and 20oz
Alternative milk options – Oat, Soy, Coconut, and Almondmilk
Flavor options – Vanilla, Hazelnut, Lavender, Caramel, Toffee Nut, Raspberry, Irish Cream, Cane Sugar, Cinnamon, Mocha, and White Mocha
Flavor options (Sugar-Free) – Caramel, Hazelnut, Cinnamon Vanilla, and Vanilla
Cold Foam – We do offer cold foam! Ask for cold foam with your next cold brew or other drink of your choice. We can also make sweet cream cold foam, and other flavored cold foam with any of our flavors.
WINTER SEASONAL DRINKS
Winter is upon us! Come on over and warm up at Command Coffee with our winter lineup. Some will be familiar favorites like the chocolate chai, spicy gingerbread latte, and Maple Brown Sugar Macchiato. You can go spicy or sweet with the naughty or nice mocha: a naughty mocha is a spicy mocha, and the nice mocha is a Belgian cookie white mocha. Yum, right?!
In addition to our seasonal mocha, we are offering another specialty cold brew for February: a mocha cold brew with strawberry sweet cream cold foam. So come grab this sweet drink for someone sweet in your life!
SIGNATURE & CLASSIC DRINKS
1. COMMAND CUP (15 CAL) – Drip coffee with a double shot of espresso. A great way to take command of your day!
2. DRIP COFFEE – (5 CAL)
3. COLD BREW COFFEE (5 CAL)
4. ICED COFFEE (15 CAL)
5. SEASONAL MOCHA (300-400 CAL) – Love is in the air, and the colors of February are here for a delightful drink. This month’s seasonal mocha is a raspberry white mocha with heart sprinkles on top. Come on by and give it a try!
6. CARAMEL MACCHIATO (250 CAL)
7. BLENDED ESPRESSO FRAP (150 CAL)
8. HOT CHOCOLATE (400 CAL)
9. ICED TEA WITH LEMONADE (90 CAL)
10. CHAI TEA LATTE (240 CAL)
11. LATTE (15 CAL)
12. CAPPUCINO (5 CAL)
13. AMERICANO (5 CAL)
14. ESPRESSO DOUBLESHOT (5 CAL)
15. CORTADO (15 CAL)
16. CAFE MOCHA (250 CAL)
17. MATCHA LATTE (190 CAL)
18. BLACK TEA (5 CAL)
19. FRUIT TEA (90 CAL)
20. HERBAL TEA (90 CAL)
21. GREEN TEA (5-90 CAL)
FOOD // GRAB & GO
– BREAKFAST SANDWICHES (300-320 CAL)
– BREAKFAST BURRITOS (610 CAL)
– DANISH (212 CAL)
– MUFFIN (380 CAL)
– CHEESECAKE (500-600 CAL)
– FIJI BOTTLED WATER (0 CAL)
– SAN PELLIGRINO SPARKLING WATER (FLAVORED, 120-130 CAL)
– HORIZON ORGANIC MILK (1!0-190 CAL)
– CHOBANI GREEK YOGURT (90 CAL)
– SPREAD HUMMUS RED PEPPER WITH PRETZELS (370 CAL)
CORELIFE EATERY GREENS & GRAINS BOWLS
– SPICY THAI CHICKEN & RICE NOODLE (380/430 CAL)
– SOUTHWEST CHICKEN & PURPLE RICE NOODLE (225/430 CAL)
Sign up for our mailing list to stay in the loop on new store locations, the latest promotions, and other updates from our team.